Due to the rising number of COVID-19 cases in Alabama, we have made the difficult decision to cancel weeks 7 and 8 of camp. We have worked hard to ensure a healthy and safe environment here at camp, but the growth of the virus in other parts of the state and the country have made it nearly impossible for us to maintain that.
As our camp administrator Jeff Goff posted on Facebook Saturday, we know you are as disappointed in this news as we are. We look forward to having you back here at camp next year.
Week 9 and LIFT U
We have also suspended registration for Week 9 and LIFT U. We hope to make a decision soon as to whether or not those sessions will proceed.
Options for weeks 7&8
For those of you who are already registered for weeks 7 or 8, we will be contacting you soon via the email address you used at registration, offering you the following options to support the camp during this difficult time:
- Donate your camp fee
- Donate your $35 camp deposit (refund remaining balance if applicable)
- Full refund
If you choose to donate all or some of your camp fees to us, thank you! Your generous gift will help us keep the camp operational until we can overcome this pandemic.
If you choose a partial or full refund, please be patient with us. This is a manual process that will require some time and coordination with our registration vendor. We will keep you updated via the email address you provided at registration.
If you would like to make a one-time or regular donation, you can do so here:
Your generous gift will help us keep the camp operational until we can overcome this pandemic.
Please be patient with us during this process and please pray for all of the campers and staff affected by these decisions. We can’t wait for the time that we can all be back together here at Maywood Christian Camp!