Answers to frequently asked questions about registration for summer camp:
- Registration opens March 1, 2021, at 8:00 a.m. CT.
- An additional week of camp has been added May 30 through June 5. This session will be directed by Chris Pressnell who also directs our last week of camp (Week 9) and Lift U. This additional session was added to accommodate a significant number of campers who normally attend Week 9 but cannot this year because they are scheduled to be back in school.
- All of our sessions, including the additional week added in May, are open to any campers wanting to attend who meet our registration requirements.
- Registration slots are automatically assigned on a first-come, first serve basis. Therefore, we encourage you to register your child or children for camp as soon as possible after registration opens.
- The total cost of attending summer camp is $180 per child per week.
- A small fee will be added to your bill to cover the cost of our online registration system.
- There are two registration options: Camper – Male and Camper – Female.
- The minimum deposit to register a child for summer camp is $35 per child per week. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- If you are registering a child of a staff member, you will need a coupon code to receive the staff discount. Please contact your week’s director to get your coupon code.
- Lift U begins after summer camp and costs $50 per person ($20 deposit required).
If you have any questions, please contact us.